Monday, August 20, 2007

Persuasion and Snow


Somebody talked me into something. I agreed to it. If that somebody is reading this, I want you to know I have the worst case of butterflies ever. I haven't been on an airplane in 14 years. Pre- 9/11. The more I think about it though, the flying is not the part that is making me nervous. It's what happens after I get off the plane... How will we get along? How in love am I gonna fall with the city? It won't take much for me to want to move seeing how I hate living here so much. Hope he can handle being stuck with me for 3 days... and teaching me how to drive in the snow. It snows there, I just have to picture everything with three feet of snow on it...just keep telling myself that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are being so cryptic. Are you more worried about falling for the city or falling for the person? Which city? What person? The blogosphere wants to know.

You must share with the collective. :-)

Natalie said...

Being cryptic is in my favor for now. I might need to plead the 5th on all accounts... I am more concerned about fallin for the city than anything else. I soo hate living here.

Anonymous said...

aw. :(