Tuesday, October 22, 2002

I had an amazing weekend. I love to drive. So when my friend in Long Beach said come get me - I did. Vegas to I think it was Lakewood or something like that in less that 4 hours. I burned a couple cds, which in hindsight I prolly should have burned more than a couple. They were fine for me on tha way there, but country mixed with metal on tha way back prolly didn't agree with him. So music, red bull, very little sleep and curiosity got me there. Curiosity? Cali. I hadn't been there in over 10 years and I've never driven there. I wanted to see the ocean. Get out of Vegas for a minute. I wanted to help my friend. I wanted to see his world. I wanted to see him. I know he was happy to see me and glad I got him back here. It was good catching up. Looking back on it thou, that does seem kind of weird for a girl to drive that far to pick somebody up. A guy. I must have alterior motives aye? If I do, I dunno what it is. Maybe to see the ocean.... and I love to drive. Sleep in a motel room. Be out of my world for awhile. Not think about it if I don't want to. My world currently sux. Then again my world with my friend added back to it seems a little more complete. Friends do that.

No comments: