Friday, October 18, 2002

The little about me part may be difficult to sum up. I have chosen to start this blog near the end of the worst year of my life. I'm still trying to figure out who "me" is. I thought I knew who I was. I mean I can quote you facts...my fav colors are purple and green (yum), I love Nascar (Go Tony!) and I'm totally stuck on Alice in Chains right now. I was happy and totally comfortable in my day to day life. Work, husband, son, two dogs, a cat, two cars, a house, the whole suburban thing. I was totally living my dream. In less than a year all I have left is my two dogs and my son. And my job, sort of. In a way I guess I'm standing in the rubble, just trying to sort it out. I no longer have a clue as to what I want out of life. I had it all figured out at one time. Now I have no idea cuz those dreams were not mine alone. I'm starting to forget what those goals were. I'll tell you what it's a bitch to wake up every morning and not know why. I'd never lived like that before. Before I lived day to day always looking at the future. Now, it's like I'd rather hide my head than see what is up ahead. So it was just day to day...whatever to get me by. I'm learning a lot thou, about what I'm about. ME not the Me\Him anymore.... A good friend told me the bottom line is you have to live with yourself, you have to be happy with you. That's where I'm headed and that's the piece of advice I keep coming back to.

No comments: