Thursday, December 19, 2002

Wow has it really been almost a month? This time has gone by so fast for some reason. Jesus and I turned (cough) 26. Did that really need to happen? I mean what's left now. I've already hit all the important age milestones:
16: Driving
18: voting, cigarettes and woohoo I'm an adult
21: BEER and LEGAL gambling (I'm in Vegas right)
25: Car insurance discount (lame I know)
So can the birthdays just stop now. I feel like I'm getting closer to 30. I feel it knocking on my door and I don't want to let it in. I'm getting closer to ages I thought were old when I was younger. I can honestly say it's been 10 years since I set foot inside my high school. The funny thing is I'm worse off now than when I was 18. Damn by 26 I should have all this shit together right? Hahaha, at 25 I did. Now I'm starting over and if the rumours I hear about bankruptcy are true I should be able to start my life again in oh say... 10 years. I'm living my life backwards. I really just hope I'm not saying all this when I'm 36. Did I really just use that in a sentence....just shoot me now.
Though I guess the bright side would be I still get carded all the time and it's still for cigarettes ;o)

No comments: