Sunday, June 27, 2004

I went and saw Fahrenheit 9/11 last night. I am not pro bush, I'm not in favor of the deaths of American serviceman for a cause like this. Still that movie pissed me off. First off I probably should have looked into a bit before seeing it. I thought it was a documentary about 9/11. My fault there. I didn't know it was anti-Bush propaganda movie. Beyond making fun of the president it made fun of Americans and it made fun of the troops. It made our soldiers out to be a bunch of ignorant baby killers. Specifically the Marines and the Army. When "facts" are thrown out there without support they are called opinions. This movie is nothing more than Michael Moore's opinion of events. I'm sure he'll get rich off it. It's also very convenient that this movie's release is right before the election. I wonder who helped fund it? Nice one, man.

No comments: