Wednesday, September 08, 2004

ok, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

I'm taking it that due to the number of hits I've received from search engines (people searching for the 800 number) that the program the nice Indian fellow was talking about is a scam. No matter what Mr. Shotter says. Yes I did finally receive a response from him. Spewing more crap about how legimate the business is. He blames India based outsource companies for the misrepresentation of their wonderful grant program. I say bullshit. The email is entirely too long to post, I have not replied to it either. Honestly I'm a bit tired of the whole thing. If anyone would like to read it email me or leave a comment with your email addy.

I've been thinking about revamping the design of this site. I'm pretty tired of it like it is. As you can probably tell html is not my strong point. I know enough to get by. I've looked at a few sites that provide blog skins but I didn't see what I was looking for. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

No comments: