Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Well beyond all the scam stuff I am still here. My truck broke. Ignition coil, timing belt, fuel pump and yes that would be all at the same time. I should have known that it would - it's summer. One exit further from where the tranny and clutch went last summer, which was one exit past where my van broke the summer before. I'm staying off the 95 during the summer. Somethings have been replaced and until other things are replaced I have a new place for the spiders to spin their webs. Then Rob's transmission went on Saturday and his phone got cut off. I also found out that if your drunk, homeless ex-husband breaks into your house, slams your head against the wall a few times that the police have no say in the matter if you're still married. So just to recap... My truck is broke, Rob's truck is broke (and phone shut off), cops no longer arrest people for domestic violence even if they live in the park across the street from your house. But they will go have a talk with him.

Rob did finally get to meet my ex's girlfriend, on accident. The only way I can think of describing his reaction is the look on a person's face after they have unknowingly taken a swig from a carton of rotten milk. You can't hide that reaction even if you are trying to be polite. All you can do is walk away. Like he did, and mutter "Oh my god, that thing is fuckin ugly." He finally looked up at me, with a half way grin, and said "Goddamn that scared me." It not so much that she's hideous, but she's a horrible wench.

Anyway at least I got Directv installed a couple weeks ago, with TiVo. Keeps me entertained. Plus I get to walk everywhere, which makes my ass smaller and that's a good thing lol.

No comments: