Sunday, December 16, 2007

Don't Blink

Whenever I watch this video I get a little misty-eyed, and I'm not really sure why. When I was a kid I remember people telling me how time flies as you get older, being a kid my attitude was "whatever". Of course, now I know what they were talking about. It's hard to believe I've been 30 for a year, and now I'm 31. Youth is truly wasted on the young. Time is slipping by and I'm trying to make the most of it, every chance I get. Doing things I may have put off and now I don't. We don't know how many tomorrow's we have been given so we might as well make the most of today.

Here's another song that kind of got me too. Don't you wish you could go back and tell yourself these things? An interesting twist on the "if I knew then what I know now".

No comments: