Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dead End

Oh my I've been to the end of the road before. When I thought it was the end I managed to climb over the rocks and debris. Kicked it into 4 wheel drive a few times and made it through. Hmm I'm not sure 4 low is going to get me across a large brick wall. So I sit here idling. Breathing in the carbon monoxide trying to figure out how to go over it. Maybe it's a prison because it's seems to go all the way around. Having an idea of paradise I can see it in my review mirror. Somewhere through my mistakes and transgressions I missed the turn off. So here I sit. Waiting. Do I die here breathing fumes or see if I can tunnel. Sometimes life isn't meant for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm misinterpreting the language, I'll accept the egg on my face... call 1-800-273-TALK. It can't hurt.

As for walls, while in the physical world one must go over, under, around or through... I prefer a school of thought which applies to the speed of light called "quantum tunneling". Given the right environment, you can skip the wall and simply be on the other side.

Natalie said...

Can I have mine over easy with toast please? J/K, no egg. Just hit quite a rough patch right now. For awhile I'm going to pretend the wall isn't there and maybe when I look at it again it will instead have been a curtain. That's how I'm going to handle it.