Thursday, May 27, 2004

Last Cigarette:: about 10 minutes ago
Last Alcoholic Drink:: heineken a week or two ago
Last Car Ride:: 3 hours ago to sunrise hospital and back (b/f works there)
Last Kiss:: about 3 hours ago
Last Good Cry:: Thursday
Last Library Book checked out:: ummm,uh, wow quite awhile ago. I vaguely remember getting "A River Runs Thru It" maybe 10 years ago? Does my son count?
Last movie Seen in Theatres:: The Hulk
Last Book Read:: The Summons by John Grisham
Last Movie Rented:: The Hours
Last Cuss Word Uttered:: Fuck, repeatedly
Last Beverage Drank:: coffee
Last Food Consumed:: muffin from the wheel of death at work
Last Crush:: No way am I putting that here. I had a crush on my b/f when he was the security guard at work, before he asked me out, does that count?
Last Phone Call:: My son who's in kansas til monday
Last TV Show Watched:: Friends is on right now
Last Time Showered:: 5am
Last Shoes Worn:: sandals and I wished I'd kept them on, damn stickers (see last cuss word uttered)
Last CD Played:: a burned one, last song was either "fine again" seether or "margaritaville" jimmy buffett
Last Item Bought:: see last food consumed
Last Download:: Tweak XP image resizer for my brother
Last Annoyance:: stickers dammit
Last Disappointment:: my paycheck
Last Soda Drank:: mountain dew tuesday
Last Thing Written:: see above
Last Key Used:: e
Last Word Spoken:: owwww shit
Last Sleep:: from 1am to 5am
Last IM:: eddie can't check his one hotmail account, it close the IE window, told him to clear cache and cookies, waiting on response...
Last Sexual Fantasy:: today about last night ;)
Last Weird Encounter:: ran into brooklyn bob at the smoke shop yesterday
Last Ice Cream Eaten: frosty from wendy's several weeks ago
Last Time Amused:: reminding Tammy why no one in her family should drink
Last Time Hugged:: about 3 hours ago
Last Time Scolded:: lol by someone else? two weeks ago. payday.
Last Time Resentful:: i plead the 5th
Last Chair Sat In:: umm at work, I'm on the couch now
Last Underwear Worn:: the ones i'm wearing
Last Bra Worn:: the one i'm wearing, too small, things are cramped lol
Last Shirt Worn:: black nylon starter shirt, the type with the little holes
Last Webpage Visited:: hotmail to see if I can get into eddie's mail

stolen from AC and Crazy Neighbor lady cuz they're my heroes. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Domestic plumbing options are available in many ways. One particular selection you have to make like a house owner is always to buy a aquarium-a lot less hot water heater. Something to not forget if you are contemplating a reservoir-significantly less heating unit. You can expect to pay 2 to 3 instances greater than if you purchase a reservoir water heater. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Phila56r[/url]

Anonymous said...

Ιts lіke you rеаd my mіnԁ!
You appeaг to knoω so much about this,
lіkе уou ωгote the book in іt or something.

I think that уou can ԁo with somе pics tο driνe the mеѕsаge home a bіt,
but instead of thаt, thіs is wonԁerful blog.
A fantastic геaԁ. I will certаіnly
be bасk.

Feel fгee to surf to my webρage :: www.tensunitsupplies.Com