Sunday, May 02, 2004

Three Questions

I must say that there was a particular question that I really had to think about for a loong time. The answer didn't come to me immediately as there were so many possibilities. Anyway...here's the answers:

1). how was your day? Well I've been up for an hour or two and have already gotten in a fight with somebody, so not so hot right now.
2). what's holiday plan for this coming May? I plan to go fishing at least a few days this month before it gets to hot, the trout leave after it warms up.
3). do you think its wierd that i come here for the first time and ask you 3 question? Not really.

1. What is your name? Natalie
2. What is your quest? Currently trying to finish Splinter Cell. Other than that just the usual, happiness and trying to pay the bills. I'd also like to see Dale Jr and Ryan Newman win a title in my lifetime lol.
3. What is the air-speed velocity of a Laden Swallow? African or European? Less than an unladen one? The first time I was ever asked that was during an interview for a promotion at work.

1) how tall are you? 5'7"
2) what's ur shoe size? 9
3) what's ur fav. animal (and/or color if you cant think of one)? dogs, purple and green

1. favorite computer operating system?XP, it what I'm using now and I'm content with it. I'm very burnt out on computers. I just want mine too work when I use it. I've wanted to play around with linux or BSD. I would really like to learn how to use a Mac if someone would like to donate me one. :D
2. what single word best describes you? my boyfriend said beautiful and I say complex
3. if you could bring one person back to life who would it be and why? I really thought about this for awhile. I thought about my grandpa, so grandma wouldn't be so lonely anymore, but then he would be in pain again. I thought about my friend that I watched die when I was 15, but how would that change me and my friend that was there? I thought about my mom's father so she could find out why he denied his family, but would that really help her? I thought about the man that was struck and killed by a drunk driver last summer in front of his son. The driver was three time over the legal limit and drove for a mile with him on his hood. He's in jail for a long time now. If that hadn't happened who else would be dead? While I'm at it how about we bring back layne staley for another album and chris farley for another movie. ;) In other words my answer is no one. Everyone's death serves a purpose no matter how obscure it may be. I just can't answer that one, too many possibilities.





Oh yea, and I did notice that the numbers doo the same thing on mine lol!

No comments: