Sunday, February 15, 2004

Here I am. At work. Again. Bored. I knew that they would eventually move him to another post. That's what security companies do. I've been here six years I know this. What I didn't know is that I would miss him so fucking much. I don't even want to be here (not that I ever really did anyway). He made it bearable for the last couple of months. It's probably better that we don't work together. He's got a better position where they moved him to. It is a hospital so if he gets hurt, help is right there. Dammit, there are nurses thou. I'm trying to find a bright side to this and it's not working. I just want him here, with me, like always. I want to feel safe again. I don't feel like that with the toothless grandpa guarding the entrance now. Another side of it is maybe we can use the breathing room. I woke up this morning to 25 voice mails on my cell and 6 on my landline. The phones still ringing. He couldn't get a hold of me for two hours and was checking the hospital to see if I was there. How sweet, our first fight was on Valentine's Day. And here I sit, missing him so I guess it's all good.

No comments: