Monday, March 10, 2008

Easy

He knows about this because I told him. When I get too much stuff buzzing around in my head I need to let some of it out. Writing it down for storage? For future reference or whatever. People don't amaze me a lot. I've got a great group of friends that I know I can rely on. Mostly just party with. The new addition I met a month ago is the one that's buzzing around in my head (not for that reason). He's surprised me for different reasons. I knew and I told him that he was bad for me, like chocolate. He makes me laugh, he makes me feel important, he's easy as hell to talk to about everything and on occasion, when I think we're going up on two wheels, he makes me scream. He's smart as anyone I've ever known, spontaneous (I still want to go to the zoo! or maybe Cedar?), unconventional, unpredictable, a little odd, a gentleman, and so different from anyone I've ever known. Like me in ways, but different. The time I spend with him is easy and natural, he doesn't weigh on me. He doesn't judge me.

1 comment:

Bubba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.