Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a day!

And damn did it turn out awesome! So I forget stuff. One thing I kept forgetting to do was actually buy tickets to the concert I went to last night. A few days ago a friend told me that another of our friend's had extras. So after calling the box office yesterday morning I found out he had better be right. The show was sold out. CRAP. Well I decide to go ahead a browse through the concert listings at the House Of Blues. Since I was there anyway. Didn't see anything I would actually pay to see until I got to the bottom. Last one listed was... (drum roll please) GARY ALLAN. May 29th. Texted best friend in Utah. Texted sister in Houston. Texted two friends here. Remembered what I was actually on the site for to begin with. Called to inquire about supposed extra tickets to the show. Hmmm he'll call around and find out. Boy did he come through for me! Hehe, and I talked him into going to the other concert with me (didn't require much talking). Friend in Utah called and she's on it too. She wants to see the love of her life and get trashed in Vegas. I now have three tickets to the House of Blues, seats 1800, which will be the equivalent of seeing him at a bar. So me, my best friend and my favorite Canadian are going to see THE MAN. Words can't describe how excited I am!!! Which reminds me I need to be sure that he knows the *incident* that happened during the show last night will never happen again. Ever, ever, ever...

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Congrats :)
Enjoy the show :D