Friday, October 31, 2008

Number 16

Tomorrow it starts. Open season. As of me writing this there is one hour and 12 minutes left of October. What will be on the plate for November this year? Having already hurt my ass recently that should be out of the line up (in case anybody missed it I fell down the stairs here about a month ago and broke my tailbone), no nails in sight. What's weighing heavy on my mind, and I'm trying hard not to think about it, is my best friend is having severe female problems. They did the biopsy and she goes back to get the results on the 10th. They are already talking about putting her on the schedule for a hysterectomy. She's one of the three, including me, effected by the November thing. Her husband being the the third one. My other half for 20 years, I'm scared. For her, for her husband, her kids and for me. She texted me this morning and asked if I realized all of this crap was going to happen in November. It was the first thing that came to mind when she told me. Don't make me think about it.

This would be the last Thanksgiving we have together too, they should be moving shortly after, and I can't go. There's no way that thing I drive will make it.

No comments: