Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Stuff

Meaning to put something on here for at least a week but somehow I managed to be very busy. The creators of the website Zen Moments stopped by here in the last few weeks. Asked to me if I felt there was anything I might be able to contribute to the site. Being super critical of most anything I write, it took days for me to figure out what may be appropriate. After weighing thru things posted here and not, I settled on two. One turned out to be what they were seeking. Nothing could explain how flattered and proud I was that they connected with the piece and posted it on their site. Follow the below link:

Zen Moments: The Road Not Taken

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zen Moments is how I found you....

Natalie said...

Thank you for coming by. Comments are always welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your articles Natalie - is it ok to put your comments in our guestbook?

http://www.zenmoments.org/the-road-not-taken/

http://www.zenmoments.org/strong-enough-to-bend/