Monday, October 15, 2007

This last week was kind of rough. Usually I try not to let people get to me and drag me down. I had every right to be pissed at someone for a minute. We're both lucky we haven't spoken because I would have unloaded on him and been very childish about the whole thing. There were a few choice words that, I now know, were better left unspoken. My censorship mechanism would have been fully disengaged and it would have ended with me being the jerk. With the time that has passed I've been able to think things through. Being able to appreciate the reasons behind the lies doesn't change anything. Part of me is already over it, all of me will never be able to fully trust him again. That's what hurts more than anything.

Anyway today I am feeling way to damn good! Probably emphasized by the fact that I am moving on from that other crap. The Rockies won again last night and I really believe they are World Series bound, they are one win away! At this point they seem unstoppable. Honestly I think my excitement may have even surpassed the Angels winning the World Series in 2002. Remembering the Rockies starting out in the 90's I latched onto them back then, because they were new, but they never really went very far and I lost interest when they only made out of the regular season once. With the Angels choking in the post season I'm thrilled I still have a team to root for, and what amazing games these guys have delivered! Making history with every inning. All the way baby! Where's the broom?

On a side note about the whole getting the hell out of sorryville... If everything goes ok between now and then I will be leaving here in January or February at the latest. A good friend offered me a place to stay, figuring I have enough to move with right now. That should give me enough time to get everything wrapped up here. God my stomach hurts thinking about it! Imagine me not in this hell hole anymore!

No comments: