Sunday, October 28, 2007

Until Next Year...

Yes, I watched every moment of the World Series. What movie was that line from? "Watch out kid, they'll break your heart." Not for me, my heart broke for them. Maybe it was the 8 days off, maybe they just went cold, maybe they finally met their match. They did improve over each game, had they made it to game 5 I think they may have won. Since they never made excuses, I'm not going to either. No matter how that series turned out, no one can take away what they accomplished in just getting there. They had a record setting season, that 13 inning game against the Padres will go down in history, won 21 out of 22 and swept the postseason teams they faced. They were the hottest thing in baseball for more than a month. No one can take that away.

Congrats to the Red Sox and their fans... I hope we kick your ass next year. :)

No comments: