Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time Travel

K update on the A/C thing... it was a blown fuse. Bah, took the guy like 5 minutes to fix. My mother kept saying something about a capacitor (I knew what she meant, but I also know the difference between a capacitor and a fuse). Couldn't help myself. "It wasn't the flux capacitor was it?" I giggled and she looked confused. Nice. She mentions the same thing to my brother, who asks her the same question. We both look at each other and laugh "Great Scott! 1.21 gigawatts!" and walk away (yes I am a geek, i said it). At least 6 hours later she asks me "what's a flux capacitor and why were you two laughing about it?" Being me I can't just say what it is. Have to be a smart ass and make her guess (gee I wonder where the boy gets that from). Mentioned the flux capacitor again, DeLorean, good ol' 1955 (that really threw her), 1.21 gigawatts generated by the bolt of lightening and the flux capacitor that makes time travel possible. Bing, I swear I actually saw the light bulb flicker and come on over her head...hehe...

No comments: